GOALIE JERSEYS: New this year are options for Goal Keeper jerseys. You will have 2 Long Sleeve color choices (yellow or green) and 3 Short Sleeve color choices (yellow, orange or dark green).
ALL U11 - U18 Full-time Goalies are encouraged to purchase the YELLOW Goalie Jersey in either Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve. You can purchase any of the other colors & styles as well but the Yellow jersey is the color we would like our goal keepers to wear. Full-time Goalies do NOT have to purchase the blue & white jerseys unless they just want one. For sizing purposes, the Short Sleeved Goalie Jerseys are the same as the White/Tiro regular jersey.
Ordering Select Uniforms:
All players should receive an email directly from Soccer.com with their individual, personalized link to their uniform.
If you played for GUSA during the 2012-2013 season (last year), you do NOT have to purchase a new uniform unless your jersey # has changed or you just need to replace pieces.
If you have lost this email, you can request it be resent to you by contacting Wendy@GreensboroUnited.org or you can use the link below to order your uniform.
If you are NEW to a GUSA team, please do NOT order using the link below until your personalized uniform ordering page has been added to the system.
Warm-up jackets, pants, soccer bags and other spiritwear items can be purchased using your personalized link or the Club link below.
If anyone is not ordering their uniform due to financial reasons, please direct them to contact Tim Nash in the GUSA office (email@example.com).
The following information does NOT apply to recreation players or Hybrid Academy players.
Please remember the following:
· GUSA Jerseys are UNISEX. There are two different styles – Estro & Tiro – you need one of each. One is more expensive due to our agreement with Adidas. We chose to have the second jersey at a lower price point to keep your overall costs to a minimum.
· Females can choose the Women’s style for SHORTS ONLY. There will be two options for shorts on all female player’s ordering page. If you need YOUTH sizes, you must order the UNISEX short.
· Female will have the Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon on the sleeve of their white jersey. You should see that in the picture of the white jersey when ordering for female players.
· All YOUTH SIZES are under the UNISEX option for shorts and jerseys.
How to order through the Club Page:
Click the following link…
Find your team in the drop-down menu on the left side of the page. Click on your team name. (Jr Academy players are grouped alphabetically by age group and last name).
· Click on your player name (menu on the left changes to players on that team’s roster).
· This takes you to same landing page as the Soccer.com email. The page will show both required and optional items. To just see what is required, click the "required" link on the left side of that page.
If easier, you can call in your order to 877-308-7989. Be sure to identify yourself as part of Greensboro United Soccer Association.
Parents need to follow the instructions carefully to ensure they get the right uniform and jersey numbers.