Player Card Validation:
Parents CANNOT validate their child’s pass for them. The CHILD must be present, in front of a GUSA registrar, in order for the card to be validated. The registrar must also have a current picture of the child in order to validated the card.
Schedule for Player Card Validation
1. Teams can make an appointment with Wendy Burns on a time, day & place that fit both their schedules.
2. Individual Players can come by the GUSA office during normal operating hours. Please confirm with Wendy Burns before coming out to the office. Normal hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm. Please CALL OR EMAIL FIRST!
3. Player pass validation will be available at the following locations on these dates & times:
Proehlific Park: 6:15pm - 8pm Tuesday 8/14 & Wednesday 8/15
Important!! Only the cards for the teams that practice at Pro Park will be at Pro Park. All other cards will be at Smith Soccer Complex!
Smith Soccer Complex: 6:15pm - 8pm Monday 8/13, Tuesday 8/14 & Wednesday 8/15
We will be able to take your photo at both locations if needed. There is a $5 charge per photo.
We highly recommend you get your player passes validated sooner rather than later.
· Photo size – 1.5” x 1.5” (passport/driver’s license size)
· Color photo
· Head shot
· No sunglasses, hats or anything that obstructs the face
· Printed on photo paper (not copy paper)