Training for Classic and Challenge teams begins Aug. 13
Fall Select Training information
- The training schedule – where you can find the night, time and field that your team trains – can be found here:
2. Our Weather Hotline number is 333-1098. It is your responsibility to call the weather line to determine if training is still on. The message will only be updated when training is canceled. When cancelation is necessary, our goal is to have the message updated at 3:00 pm. We do our best to balance the safety and convenience of our families with the importance of training.
3. If you would like to receive a text message when training is canceled, you can sign up for our new text service. You can find a link at the bottom of the home page of our website, where you can register. Look for the Green “Field Status” graphic. We HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to sign up for the text alerts.
Smith Soccer Complex Policy
1. Parents are not allowed inside the fence during training. This is a safety and insurance issue, and it also allows our coaches to monitor who is with the kids during training. Our staff has been instructed to ask any adult who is not a coach to leave the fields. Please do not be offended by this policy. It is necessary to help us ensure the safety of our children.
2. All parents should park in the upper parking lot. Please do not park in the driveway next to field. That area is reserved for emergency vehicles, coaches and staff.
3. Please be careful in the parking lot when you drop off or pick up your kids. Go slow and watch for people walking through the lot.
4. Teams and coaches are responsible for picking up bottles and other trash when they are finished with their session.
5. There are recycling barrels on the premises. Please use them.
Smith Soccer Complex is one of the finest facilities in North Carolina and we are very fortunate to have it as a training and game venue. Please help us take care of the complex. Your support and help is greatly appreciated.
Greensboro United Staff