Smith Soccer Complex Policy
- Parents are not allowed inside the fence during training. This is a safety and insurance issue, and it also allows our coaches to monitor who is with the kids during training. Our staff has been instructed to ask any adult who is not a coach to leave the fields. Please do not be offended by this policy. It is necessary to help us ensure the safety of our children.
- All parents should park in the upper parking lot. Please do not park in the driveway next to field. That area is reserved for emergency vehicles, coaches and staff.
- Please be careful in the parking lot when you drop off or pick up your kids. Go slow and watch for people walking through the lot.
- Teams and coaches are responsible for picking up bottles and other trash when they are finished with their session.
- There are recycling barrels on the premises. Please use them.
Smith Soccer Complex is one of the finest facilities in North Carolina and we are very fortunate to have it as a training and game venue. Please help us take care of the complex. Your support and help is greatly appreciate